RSC Pakistan 1st International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery
October 18 – 19, 2018, Islamabad, Pakistan
On behalf of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC), the RSC Pakistan Section is pleased to invite you to attend the 1st International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry & Drug Discovery during October 18 – 19, 2018 in Islamabad, Pakistan.
This international event aims at gathering researchers involved in the complementary fields related to the conception and development of new drugs and related therapeutic innovations.
The conference is devoted to cover:
- Protein/enzyme systems targeted for therapeutics interventions, particularly for the treatment of Cancer, cardiovascular diseases and anti-biotics developments
- Chemical biology in drug discovery: visualizing biological processes
- Current research in medicinal chemistry
- Structure and fragment-based drug design
- Target discovery and validation
- Natural products Drug discovery
- Drug-receptor interaction
- Case studies: from target validation to novel drugs
The aims of the conference are:
To stimulate research collaboration, networking and engagement within the medicinal chemistry, chemical biology and drug discovery community, as well as with those in related disciplines between Pakistan & the United Kingdom.
To promote, support and encourage the advancement of chemical sciences in Pakistan particularly research in the areas of medicinal chemistry, chemical biology and Drug Discovery.
To provide an opportunity to Pakistani researchers to contribute to international research in Medicinal Chemistry, Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery.
We anticipate the participation of over 300 delegates from academic, industrial and R&D fields which include Chemists, Pharmaceutical scientists, Doctors, Biotechnologist, Biochemist, Professors, Researchers, scientists, CEOs, Directors and Students from the Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy & Medicine.
We look forward welcoming you in Islamabad in October!
ORGANISED IN COLLABRATION WITH: