1. All the delegates are required to register to attend the conference. Delegates who are not registered by 30th September 2018 will NOT be able to attend the conference.
2. All the delegates are required to bring a proof of identification (Passport or Computerised National Identity Card ONLY).
3. The participant name badge will be provided at the registration desk. All participants are required to wear the badge throughout the conference. Only badge holders will be admitted to the sessions.
4. There will be Lunch, Tea/Coffee and refreshments provided to the delegates.
5. All the delegates need to arrange the overnight accommodation by themselves on the 18th October. There are a number of Guest Houses in close locations to the Conference Venue.
6. Delegates from outside Pakistan, who may need the Invitation Letter for the Visa Purpose are required to send the Biodata Page of their Passport together the following information separately to the Conference Secretary at: Secretary@icmcdd-isb2018.com
Date of birth:
Country of residence: